Monday, October 10, 2011

Deal on Dr Seuss Books and My Coke Rewards



The holidays are coming and those of us with kids are starting to look for good deals.  My coke rewards currently has a Dr. Seuss book package.   $12.95 +$3.99 shipping an handling.  You  get 5 books plus 75 MyCokeRewards Points for a total of $16.94.  That's $3.40 per book and you can get free Food coupons with the My Coke rewards points.   Every Wednesday MyCokeRewards holds a great deal.  When ever it's a food coupon I snatch it up.  My last score was a free family size box of Wheat Thins.

My family buys coke products and I love my coke rewards for getting more for my money.

For this deal Visit MyCokeRewards.com
Join me on facebook From the Ft Riley area?  Check out Ft Riley Money Savers

No comments:

Post a Comment